Sunday 28 April 2013

A Comment on LPG subsidy to be credited into Bank Accounts from 1st October

 My Comment on a news item " LPG subsidy directly in Bank Accounts from October 1st" in The Economic Times dated 28/04/2013 at 8:50 pm.

It is a good step. But many citizens like me do not have Aadhar card or Voter card.

 I had applied for voter card some 2,3 years back. But after that I shifted my residence 2,3 times and I think that the verification authorities must have reached my home after my shifting. 

Regarding Aadhar card, when I tried to apply for it recently in January, I came to know that it was only for those having LPG connection in their names. But my LPG connection is in my sister's name as I had no address proof and PAN card at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE RECOMMEND THE ABOVE TO OTHERS:
submit to reddit