Sunday 1 September 2013

Further Comments on India's Aid to Bhutan

My reply to Thinkahead's comment on Rs.5000crore aid to Bhutan published on 01/09/2013 at 6:10 pm.

Thinkahead:

''If everyone thought that way, there won't be any help to anyone! Even Bill Gates might need help one way or other!''


My Reply:


''It is not a matter of thinking. Our actual economic crisis makes it binding on us to act cautiously whenever spending each rupee that you have. So thinking is different from your actual position. I want to help many people with whatever I have, but my dire necessity prohibits me from doing so. First, I have to give enough to my people who are in more needy circumstance than the outsider. You can see the actual position of our poor people. That is why, I am made to think in this selfish attitude, even though I want to contribute to others.''

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Regards,
 Team TOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE RECOMMEND THE ABOVE TO OTHERS:
submit to reddit