Saturday 8 March 2014

A comment regarding share of employee and employer

My Reply to a comment by a reader of my previous comment on Wipro installing wifi in buses. 

(The reader was of the opinion that I am hanging my shoes in a corner and don't know what is going on around the world in IT field and tells me that an employee earns only Rs.10,00,000 per annum whereas employer gets much more than I can imagine.)

"I know all these calculations more than you can think of. You want to compare what you earn with your employer's income? 

You must know that the employer has invested billions in the business. He should get his share of interest on it. 

Further, he has to pay for rent if it is rented office or depreciation if it is own building. And he pays millions in salaries, plus lobbying for getting work contracts, electricity and maintenance charges for buildings, computers, furniture and so on. Plus the headache of business management and much more tensions. 

Do you think all this he can perform for free to feed you? 

You are getting 10-12 lakhs per annum which is sufficient for your share of work. 

So do not live dreaming that your employer is very happy than you. You can be more happy than him with whatever you earn."

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE RECOMMEND THE ABOVE TO OTHERS:
submit to reddit