Saturday 27 February 2016

A Comment on washing of blankets that are supplied during journey by Railways


Your comment on the article ''You smelt it right, Railways washes blankets every two months'' is now displayed on timesofindia.com Dated 27/02/2016 at 2:50 pm.

''Very sorry to know this fact.

I just travelled in AC and was very glad to see that railways supplied bed sheets and blankets to each passenger. I used them very happily by covering myself with the linen blanket to protect myself from cold and did not experience any bad smell at all.

I wish that Railways can afford to wash the linens every week, if not daily or otherwise. The AC class fares charged are already enough to bear the washing expenses. They can offer them to private parties for washing, if they do not have enough washing facilities at their end.

I hope Railways will think over it and care for our health.''

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Regards,
 Team TOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE RECOMMEND THE ABOVE TO OTHERS:
submit to reddit