Tuesday 24 December 2013

Further Comments on Devyani Episode



 My replies to comments by some readers on this topic regarding humiliation done to womanhood at US:

Your comment on the article ''Devyani episode: Workers take fizz out of Coke plant'' is now displayed on timesofindia.com Dated 24/12/2013 at 3:11 pm.

Reader's comment:
Pappu Nikamma: You mean corrupt women, a habitual liar of Aadarsh scam..

My reply:
''Why are you looking at the points not referred to by me. I am worried about the kind of humiliation done to a woman through strip search,etc. and not to the crime done by her.''


Another Reply to another reader:

If you reply to my comment, be to the point. I was referring to the treatment done to a woman and condemning that ill behaviour to womanhood.''






 



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE RECOMMEND THE ABOVE TO OTHERS:
submit to reddit